Monthly Archives: August 2017
Yes, you read that right. A festival that is all about TACOS and I have 2 free tickets that could be yours (details below)! And you know what else, MaurPowerFoodie is going to be your MC all day at the festival. Join me, Rey Mysterio, Jerry “The King” Lawler, VAP Events and all of the wonderful vendors for the best fiesta of the summer at the Connecticut Taco Festival on Saturday, August 26, 2017 from 10 AM to 8 PM! Ages 5+
If you want to win tickets, here is how:
Each person can earn entries 5 ways and the winner will be selected at random. You can earn entries as follows:
- Like Connecticut Taco Festival, MaurPowerFoodie, and VAP Events on facebook, and share the CT Taco Festival event, being sure to tag Connecticut Taco Festival, MaurPowerFoodie, and VAP Events (1 entry)
- Follow MaurPowerFoodie.Wordpress.com and leave a comment on this post saying why you should get tickets (1 entry)
- Follow @CT_TacoFestival and @MaurPowerFoodie on Twitter and Tweet about the event tagging @CT_TacoFestival and @MaurPowerFoodie in the tweet (1 entry)
- Follow @connecticuttacofestival and @MaurPowerFoodie on Instagram and post a pic of some of your favorite tacos tagging @connecticuttacofestival and @MaurPowerFoodie on Instagram (1 entry)
- Donate to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer here! (1 entry for each $10 donated)
All entries must be in my 11:59 PM on August 18th and then the winner will be chosen at random on August 19th.
More information on the event below!
Subscribe to the newsletter for ticket deals at:
Remember to check your spam!
ADVANCE TICKETS AVAILABLE here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connecticut-taco-festival-tickets-35227922665
Gourmet Tacos from Restaurants & Food Trucks
Frozen Margaritas, Tequila & Mexican Beer provided by Bumski’s
Lucha Libre Mexican Wrestling feat. REY MYSTERIO
Taco-Eating Contests with $1,000 CASH GRAND PRIZE!
Final Taco-Eating Contest JUDGED BY REY MYSTERIO & JERRY LAWLER
Live Music & Performances, including a Mariachi Band, Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Brookfield, Ballet Folklórico Mexicano de Yale and local music
Kids Activities & Vendors!
Submit vendor inquiries to CTtacofestival@gmail.com
El Coyote (Monroe, Brookfield, New Milford, Jackson Heights and Forest Hills)
Rubamba restaurant (New Haven)
Hacienda Don Manuel (Brookfield)
Mezon – Tapas Bar & Restaurant (Danbury)
Tigers’ Den (Ridgefield)
Puerto Vallarta Restaurant – Danbury
Agave Mexican Restaurant Danbury CT
Hotel Zero Degrees (203) 730-9200
15 Milestone Rd, Danbury, CT 06810
Mention “CT TACO FESTIVAL” BLOCK. To guarantee your room, make reservation by 7/28
Shuttle Service Available with advanced scheduling
Discounted Room Rates: